Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Cute Moment with Evan

Evan made me laugh tonight. I didn't laugh at him. I smiled really big and then whenever I would think about what he said, I'd chuckle to myself.
Kate got a little "fur real" puppy for her birthday. It's small - probably about the size of your hand. When you rub it's back, it wags its tail and scrunches its nose. Evan picked it up tonight and was rubbing its back, when he said these exact words (with pauses after each phrase), "I wish it was mine and it was bigger and it was real and it was a cat."

3 comments:

family member said...

So awesome. Would he like black, grey, or orange. We could accomodate his every wish. Love you all.
Mom
Supposed to freeze tonight! Where's spring?

Stephen Robbins said...

This is great!

Anonymous said...

Evan is so cute. We can picture him doing that. Give him a kiss from us! We love you guys.

Love,
Mom and Dad