Thursday, June 17, 2010

This and That

It's been a month - time to update a little. Summer vacation is here - yeah!!! Unfortunately, Carter has had a fever since last Saturday - not fun!!! Kids got out the slip and slide today and had a lot of fun with that. I've been doing Cub Scout Day Camp in the evenings from 3 - 8 pm. Wow - that's exhausting!! I do have a fun group of boys, though - ages 6 and 7. I went to the dentist yesterday and found out I'm going to be getting my first crown. Is that good or bad? It sounds like a good thing, huh? Isn't that what every princess wants - a crown? Anyway, somthing to look forward to in a few weeks. I've never been a huge fan of Barney the purple dinosaur. However, Kate has always loved music, so I introduced her to the Barney show and she loves it. She goes around the house now singing a new song that makes us all laugh. It goes like this, " I love me, you love me, I love me, you love me, etc, etc." She's right - we all love Kate!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love Kate, too!

Love,
Mom and Dad