Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Emma is a hard worker

Today I got an email from Emma's seminary teacher, Sister Reddish, asking parents to share a little about our child's talents. So...as I was thinking about that, one of the first things that popped into my mind was that Emma is a really hard worker and she never procrastinates. She works independently and dilligently and she isn't satisfied until she's done a practically perfect job. Actually there have been times where she has come to us and been kind of frantic about needing to get something done, and we have to remember to ask her...Emma, is this due tomorrow? She'll sheepishly reply, No...it's due in 2 weeks or something like that. That's how on top of it she is.
Well, anyway, about an hour after I had been pondering Emma's talent of working hard, I received this email from her English teacher:

Good morning, Mr. and Mrs. Jones,

I wanted to take a moment and let you know how awesome your daughter, Emma, is.  She is doing very well in in Advanced English I and currently has the highest grade in her class.  She is a good reader and writer, but her efforts show that she is not willing to rest on what she has gotten thus far, but is striving to make herself better.  I appreciate a student who works as hard as she does.  I hope you are very proud of you daughter; again, I am.

Have a great day,

Carlos Baladez
English Teacher
AVID Teacher
Men’s Soccer Varsity Assistant Coach

Kuddos Emma for being so awesome!!

0 comments: