Evan was scrounging in the garbage one day and found this inside sheet from the CARS DVD that I had thrown away and he said, "what's this?" I replied, "that's garbage." He answered back, "I like garbage!"
Becca's soccer team - The CHARGERS! It's funny, when the coach was asking the kids what they should name the team, the girls wanted "the dolphins" and the boys wanted "the chargers," so it all came down to paper, rock, scissors and the boys won.
Becca was soooo insistent on having a Lemonade stand on this Saturday. It wasn't that hot and I wasn't really excited about it, but she was determined and very excited about having one, so she did. The kids had a lot of fun and learned a little about money and change and Becca even earned a couple of dollars.
Now, how cool is this? Just have to be careful the cars on
the far side of the railing don't fall - because it's a LONG fall
to the main level! Even brothers are fun to dress up with!
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Being a kid is just plain fun!
Posted by Dawn at 11:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment