Saturday, June 2, 2007

Traffic School

Well, I have now finished 5 chapters of the 17 needed to finish Traffic School. I was really on a roll with 100% on every chapter until the last one. I missed one and got 83% or something like that. It really upset me - I had to quit for the night. :)
Actually, I've decided that it's not a bad idea for everyone to just take a refresher Traffic School course once-in-a-while. Today, as Jon and I were driving back from San Diego (we celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary), I was able to remind him about the 3-second rule for distance between cars, that drivers should pass on the left and not the right, and that anytime you need to turn your wipers on, you are also supposed to turn your lights on! Now, Jon didn't come right out and tell me, but I know that he really appreciates my ability to help him with his driving - thanks to Traffic School!

1 comments:

Nate and Amy said...

I'll just bet he loves all the useful tips you have for him. In fact, I could use a few tips, as well.
Amy