We found Carter asleep in Grandma and Grandpa's hammock swing one day and we were sure he was asleep cause we watched him for some time while we went and got everyone to come and look at how cute it was that he was asleep in the swing. Well, when he woke up, he saw us looking at him and said "I wasn't asleep, I was just resting my eyes." Reminded me of when I was a kid - on a road trip in the station wagon with my family. When ever I had woken up from a little nap in the car, my mom would say, "did you have a good nap?" and I would always reply, "I wasn't sleeping, just resting my eyes." It was like I didn't want to admit that I was weak enough to drift off to la la land. Like mother, like son!
Sunday, August 19, 2007
I'm just resting my eyes
Posted by Dawn at 10:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Carter is just so sweet. I'm glad you snapped a photo before he woke up.
Amy
Post a Comment