Sunday, January 27, 2008

It's cute to see that even though there are 6 years between Carter and Evan, a common interest in Star Wars brings them close together. This was not a staged battle. I often find them battling with their light sabers. Evan always wants the blue one because he says Darth Vader had a blue one. Evan likes to be the "bad guys." This morning I heard him say he was transforming into a bad transformer and he also likes to be a "bad power ranger." Hmmm. Should I be worried? When they are playing Star Wars, he calls Carter, "Jake," instead of Luke.

7 comments:

Sue said...

"It messed up my hair." Did he really just say that? Soooo cute!

Megan said...

I LOVED that video. I agree with Sue, above: "It messed up my hair." Just about the cutest thing ever. Miss you guys...blog more!!!

Unknown said...

Loved the video! That was cute to see them playing together.

The Ditto clan said...

How cute! I was impressed with how Gentle Carter was with him. Jacob would have taken Cole out in one swoop. And the hair comment was priceless!

djones said...

Loved the video. I thought Darth Vader was supposed to have a blue saber? "Jake" is a good actor!

djones said...

That was a fun video! It makes me homesick for all of you.

Love you lots!

Grandma Jones

Nate and Amy said...

His hair! Evan is so cute. Carter is such a sweet and patient brother to all his siblings. He is just a sweet and kind to my children, especially Elizabeth.
Amy