Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Emma's Date with Dad


Emma and Jon had a nice time on their date last week. Emma planned it out and she knew exactly what she wanted to do. They went to get some ice cream, then went to the church to dance to some music. Since there was an activity of some sort going on in the gym, they snuck away to the clerks office with a portable CD player and danced the night away. She also required that dad wear a white shirt and red tie!
The rest of us stayed home and watched Star Wars and I tried sooooo hard to stay awake this time. I was asking Carter questions about who was who and what was going on. I was determined to get a better grip on the story line, but was unsuccessful once again. Maybe next time.

1 comments:

Megan said...

That is so fun!! Those girls are going to be awfully hard to marry off...no one's going to compare to Dad! (maybe that's his plan)