Sunday, June 1, 2008

Cookies

Tonight we made chocolate chip cookies and of course the kids had several spoonfuls of cookie dough - that's their main motivation for helping me. Afterwards, we headed upstairs to get ready for bed. I came down to clean up the kitchen and found Evan leaving the kitchen with a mouthful of SOMETHING and a suspicious chair pulled up to the counter next to the cookie dough. I said, "Evan were you getting into the cookie dough again?" He replied, "I was just taste testing it to see if it had enough salt in it." I said, "oh, does it?" His reply - "YEP"
Some people are born with an ear for music. Evan was born with a tongue for taste testing!

2 comments:

djones said...

Dad and Mom said:
Darling story . . . we love Evan.

Love Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest! Ha Ha!
He is so fun! I just love Master Evan! Too funny!!! =)