Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Why I'm the Most Wonderful MOM in the world

Here are a few thoughts from Emma (she filled in the blanks during her Primary Class):

The Most wonderful MOM in the world!

Her name is DAWN.

She is 35 years old.

She has BROWN hair and GREEN eyes. She weighs 35 pounds and is 5'2" tall.

Her favorite food is CREPES WITH SUGAR.

In the good old days when she was little, she used to PLAY GAMES AND CATCH LADYBUGS.

I think Mom is funny when she PRETENDS TO COOK A BASEBALL.

I know she's really angry when she STOMPS HER FEET.

I wouldn't trade my mom for GOLD.

I love my Mom because SHE IS THE BEST MOM.

6 comments:

djones said...

from Mom Jones
That is cute
Love ya, Mom

Jonna T. said...

Ok, that is the cutest thing!
35 pounds huh? Wow, you took that baby weight off FAST! =)

Don't you just love how their minds work? Today, before Chloe left for school, she very seriously told me I needed to call mom and dad and remind them her birthday was in two days. 'Cause I'm sure that was just really stressing on their minds, and how could they forget with three of them having the exact same birthday? Aww, kids are cute.

The Ditto clan said...

I would love to witness the stomping of the feet and the cooking of the baseball!

Anonymous said...

CUTE! What? My sweet Dawn never stomps her feet! HA! Ladybugs and Gold...love it!

family member said...

It sounds like you have lost a lot of weight. This is a keeper
Love you all,
Mom

Anonymous said...

That was really funny and cute!