We just returned from spending over three weeks with our families. We had a wonderful time. Occasionally someone would ask if we were ready to go home, but we never had that feeling of, "get us out of here...we've had enough of the family!" It was so fun and relaxing. It was great to see the cousins playing together and enjoying each other's company. I left with a great sense of gratitude for the families that we both come from. We love them all and look forward to seeing them again. Since we just got a new computer (a MAC) and have to learn how to use it, once we get our pictures uploaded, I'll post a bunch of pictures from our vacations.
We've been out of school for 5 weeks now - 3 left to go. Most of my kids have mastered the fine art of sleeping in. I even mastered it on vacation. I did not know that my body was even capable of sleeping in till 8. The relaxing was fun and great, but I am ready to be on more of a schedule. Since I've been back, I'm into my old routine of waking up at 5:45 and it feels great. It's nice to get some things done before the kiddos wake up. I will have to ease the kids into more of a schedule as we get closer to school starting. I just started the dryer to make some noise and help the kids wake up too. :) We are trying to get everyone to bed on time too. That way we can have scriptures with Jon at 7:30 before he leaves for work.
0 comments:
Post a Comment