Kate has always sucked her tongue. Similar to sucking a thumb, only minus the thumb. Even in the womb, we have a photo of her holding her arm up to her mouth. When she was a newborn, she would suck her tongue, but hold her arm up to her face. I could probably go back through our pictures and find dozens of pictures over the last 3 1/2 years, showing Kate sucking her tongue. Like older children that still suck their thumb, she usually does it when she's tired, shy, or sad. She laughs when I try to imitate it - I guess I'm not doing it right. I'd say it's better than sucking a thumb, because she gets all of the comforting benefits without the germs. The video below shows her sucking her tongue and rubbing her pony's hair between her fingers. She used to be into Lions and their coarse mane hair, but has switched over to My Little Pony's now.
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment