We had a great Thanksgiving this year. We spent the week in Utah. The weather was really nice and mild so we played outside a lot. Grandpa started a game with the grandkids that he used to play with his boys when they were younger. The kids loved it. I thought it was fun too!!! He threw a bouncy ball up on the roof of the garage and the kids try to be the one to catch it. Back in the day I think the boys got a nickel if they caught the ball. Grandpa was offering some type of monetary reward this time as well.
Apparently Becca likes to be the center of attention now and has mastered the ability to strike a pose. I think in the picture below, Evan and Emma may have been imitating Becca? I like Evan's confidence!
Brothers never grow up - do they? Looks like Justin is giving his brother a wet willie with the rocket!
Kate is just having one of those moments.
Group photo. We had fun shooting off rockets in the park behind grandma and grandpa's house.
The cousins race off to find where the rocket landed.


0 comments:
Post a Comment