Kate LIVES in these roller blades.
They are Becca's and I am proud of Becca for letting Kate wear them all the time. She did say Kate needed to start wearing socks with them because they were getting stinky. Today we got home from church at 12:00 and Kate put them on immediately and wore them until we left to have dinner with some friends at 5:00. She is actually getting pretty good in them. They are many sizes too big for her. She has been asking for some roller blades for her birthday and at first I thought she was too young, but I think it might be the perfect thing for her. If we get the adjustable ones like the older girls have, she can still wear them for years to come. Her favorite thing to do is show everyone her moves, which include going backwards. She refers to herself as a "professional rollerblader." So...if you plan to visit anytime soon, plan on watching some professional rollerblading moves. It's pretty fun!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment