Sunday, January 28, 2007

First Tooth

Well, Becca lost her first tooth in the Fall sometime ( I guess I should've written this in her baby book - oops). She was Sooooooo excited. She wasn't quite as afraid or should I say "sensitive" to the pain as Carter was. She has since lost her second tooth. She now has a tiny little space on the bottom with two huge teeth coming in - one is about 1/4 inch in front of the other. So, needless to say, Jon and I are going to start a special savings account for Becca's braces. :) Maybe I'm jumping the gun - who knows, maybe they can still do a lot of wriggling around - can they move forward and backwards?

Evan turned "2" on December 22nd!!! What a cutie pie! Evan loves to read books. His favorite are books with horses in them. He still loves to play cars and trucks. Everyday he asks to ride his bike. He loves to zoom around on his no wheeler. We are still working on Evan's eating. Now, at dinner time I give him one bite of everything we're eating. One at a time. He has to try it and when he's done, he gets a drink of milk. So, you can imagine, we often have some crying at dinner time, however, in the last month he has tried a lot of new foods. Unfortunately, he doesn't like any of them and even gags a lot of them out. But, he has swallowed some - that's big! We're taking baby steps. He still mostly subsists on oatmeal, kix, cheerios, peanut granola bars, etc. He will sometimes eat dried blueberries (if bribed) and apples with peanut butter. He is healthy, growing and very energetic!

0 comments: