Well, here we are - just bloggin around. Jon and I have been terrible lately with sending pictures and keeping in touch with everyone. I don't think we've sent a single picture all year. So,we've decided to make a family blog. We're hoping that we'll be able to keep it updated with pictures and messages about what's going on with our family. I made a long list of pictures I wanted to include and Jon warned me that most people would think it's a little lengthy, so I've tried to narrow it down, but it's kind of hard when you have a years worth of pictures. :)
Here are a few pictures from our Summer trip to sunriver. Becca and Deyce had fun forging the river (creek) at House Rock, on our way to Sunriver. We had a lot of fun bike riding. Evan seemed to get a kick out of Emma sleeping on his shoulder. And it wouldn't be the same at Grandpa's without a few rides on the electric wheelchair. Now that there will be two wheelchairs this coming summer, does that mean one for Carter and one for Evan? :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment