Monday, November 5, 2007

Halloween

We had a fun Halloween this year. I was mostly excited that the costumes were easy. Evan wanted to be the Tiger that we already had. Emma and Becca wanted to wear Becca's old dance costumes from 2 years ago and Carter wanted to be a Ninja and since ninja costumes are not a really hot commodity - I got one for 9.99 at Target! Yeah! I thought it was kind of funny that we received the Best Family Costume award at church since we were such a hodgepodge of sorts. On top of the above, I was a cowgirl, my mom was a pirate, and Jon wore an old 7-eleven shirt and a mullet wig. There was definitely a lot of planning that went into that - we were obviously going for the "best family costume" award and I'm really glad that we got it! :)


0 comments: