Monday, November 5, 2007

THIS is a REAL PICTURE. No, that is not a fake orange in Evan's mouth. Tonight we experienced another little miracle. Evan (for the first time) ate two whole orange wedges - and he ate the whole thing - right up to the rind. Amazing!
From this picture, he appears to actually be enjoying the orange. I believe that it is a sincere smile you are seeing in this picture. For some reason, tonight, I did not see the usual look of disgust that I often see when he is trying a new food. I will keep you posted on whether or not this was a fluke or whether we can add oranges to our small list of acceptable foods to eat.

2 comments:

Deyce said...

Having experienced a week of babysitting Evan (and his eating habits), I am thoroughly shocked by this picture. Too good to be true!

Megan said...

Yay for oranges!! And I love your Halloween and bat pictures. So cute. Emma is such a joy. I need to have her over more often, she's great!