Well, there you have it - the RED POWER RANGER- don't mess with him - he's TOUGH! Pirate brother and sister - be careful - they have been capable of joint mischief. And don't forget - FANCY NANCY !
Family Home Evening - PUMPKIN CARVING! This year the kids all drew some sketches of different pumpkin faces and we decided together we'd pick the two we liked best. It was fun, because Evan has just recently become interested in drawing, so he participated and had lots of fun drawing a page full of faces. We all really liked one of Evans faces - it's the one on the left with one big eye and one little eye - he called it, the "Freaked out," pumpkin. The other pumpkin is a combination of eyes, nose, and mouth from the other kids.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Happy Halloween
Posted by Dawn at 10:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like you had a good time. I like all the pumpkins but I think my favorite is the big eye little eye. The costumes were great. Of course, I'm partial to "Fancy Nancy" since that is what I was also. I love you.
Love, Mom
I love the Halloween pic's. Taylor says, "Carter, you're a weirdo!" I guess they go well together ;-) Spencer says, "Even, you are a very special friend!" Braden says, "The Joneses are the best!"
Amy
Post a Comment