Monday, July 27, 2009

Having Fun

Well, here are finally some pictures of our new playset. It has been a lot of fun. Jon worked really hard putting it together and because of that, we will not be moving for at least 3 years - we have to get our moneys worth. And then when we move, we're going to take it all apart and bring it with us. :) ha ha. One of the kids' favorite things to do this summer is put the blow-up swimming pool at the bottom of the slide and slide into the pool!



Kate wearing Emma's sunglasses. Kate really likes to wear sunglasses. Actually, in just the last 2 days, she's started walking around picking up stuff like necklaces and headbands and barrettes and trying to put them on her - she wants to be one of the girls!


Well, here is the proof - We actually DO have a Spiderman in the family! By the way, these pictures are real - despite what you might be thinking - ha ha :)

3 comments:

djones said...

What a fun post. I love all of the pictures and videos. You need to enter posts more often. Evan is the cutest spiderman I've ever seen. Kate is darling and Becca and Emma are beautiful. I can't wait to play on that awesome play set. I love you. Post again soon.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize it was still in Doug's name. I'm sure he would agree with all I wrote.
Love,
Mom

Sue said...

that's the exact same playset we have at our house right now! funny!