Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Birthdays



Emma had fun celebrating her 7th birthday. We measured her on the measuring board and even though she's small for her age, she's still growing and it's fun to watch her change. She also requested a webkinz cake for her birthday. Jon made another cute cake - a pink poodle ice cream cake - to match the webkinz she got for her birthday. It was a fun birthday. And now that it's over, she's already planning who she will be inviting to her birthday party when she turns 8!



Becca had her 9th birthday a few weeks ago. We had a lot of fun with Grandma and Grandpa here. She had requested a Webkinz cake so Jon made a cute lamb cake to match the webkinz she got for her birthday. We decided it is a good thing that Emma's birthday is the day after Becca's because it was like torture for Emma to watch Becca open her presents. She kept saying, oooohhhh, I hope I get that... 00000hhhhh I reallllly want one of those, etc, etc. Lucky for her she only has to wait for the next day.

3 comments:

Deyce said...

I think I can hear Emma saying that. :) What fun birthdays! Jon - you've really outdone yourself again. Any chance you can come make Logan's cake next month?

I feel bad that I completely missed calling the girls on their bdays. I thought of it, but then forgot. Glad they had fun!

The Ditto clan said...

I'm always amazed at Jon's cakes. I've completely given up on my cake decorating skills. Maybe Jon could give a class while we are in sunriver next year. :)

Anonymous said...

Fun post. That was so fun to be there for the girls birthdays. Emma was so cute on Becca's B-day.
It was fun to see those darling cakes. We love being with your family. Love you.

Love, Mom Jones