Kate is actually 3 weeks old now, but here are some pictures from last week, when she was 2 weeks old. She is doing well - she had her 2 week check -up and weighed 9 lb 9 oz. She is such a good natured baby - these pictures were taken right before her baby acne came on and her right tear duct plugged up! That's o.k., I guess I would 've been more surprised if she didn't have the acne or the plugged tear duct - since all of the other kids did as well. We are having so much fun with her and enjoying every moment!

Sunday, May 18, 2008
Baby Kate at 2 weeks old
Posted by Dawn at 9:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She is so sweet!
I LOVE the Mothers Day Spa! How fun! And I bet all of the kids had so much fun.
What a cutie! I think the spa day is a great day as well! Can't wait to see you guys in June.
What a beautiful baby! We think Kate is adorable!!! =)
Post a Comment