Sunday, May 25, 2008

Becca gets glasses


Well, Becca got her first pair of glasses last week. She was SO excited! She loves them so far! Actually Emma would like a pair of glasses too and Carter told me that he has to squint to see the white board on the far side of the classroom - Everybody wants glasses. Actually, my friend, Amy, was telling me about an article she read in the Wall Street Journal last week about how fashionable glasses are now and lots of people who don't even NEED glasses are wearing them, just because they look cute in them. Even some people who've had their eyes lasered are wearing non-prescription glasses for the "look." Funny! I'll have to admit, when I was helping Becca pick out her eye glasses, I tried on a pair of adult frames, and thought, "hey, these are pretty cute." But, don't worry, I didn't buy any for me. :)

6 comments:

djones said...

from Grandma Jones

Becca, you look darling in your glasses. I love you.

Love,

Grandma Jones

Anonymous said...

You do look cute Becca! Shawn noticed Becca in sacrament meeting yesterday and was excited. He said, "Did you see Becca? She's wearing her glasses!" It was cute! =)

The Ditto clan said...

She looks adorable! I would love to have some fashionable glasses, i've had the same pair for a long time.

Sue said...

Becca, I didn't know you already got glasses. Do you like them? I do. They are really cool.

Your cousin,

Abbie

family member said...

I love your new glasses Becca.
We're looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks.
Love Grandma R

Anonymous said...

I like Becca's glasses-

Abbie