We had a fun season of basketball this year. Carter had a lot of fun and really did a lot better this year. He received the overall most improved player award and got the game ball twice. It was nice to see him hustle and try his best. This was his second year of playing basketball and unfortunately his team ended the season with the same record as last year: 0 wins and I lost track of how many losses. But they had fun anyway!!
While Carter was playing basketball, the girls and Evan were usually out in the courtyard of the school, PLAYING! They were fun to watch also. I would usually stand in the doorway of the gym so I could watch Carter and keep my eye on the other kids. On this particular day (below), we had some friends with us (Taylor and Braden) while their parents were out of town.




Monday, March 9, 2009
Basketball
Posted by Dawn at 8:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I've been waiting for some updates! I was looking at your recipe below and wanted to share one of my favorite cooking blogs. It's www.fortheloveofcooking-recipes.blogspot.com
See you soon.
Carter, you look so intense! Excellent defensive positioning. Those are the flashiest socks I have ever, in-my-whole-life, seen! Looks like you're warming up for a gymnastics meet--tables today; the pummel horse tomorrow.
Love you lots.
Grandpa Jones
I used to love Saturdays when we would go from one basketball game to another. It would be fun to go watch Carter.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment