Sunday, March 29, 2009

Peter Pan

Becca and Emma performed in the Buchanan Elementary Drama Club's performance of Peter Pan yesterday. The girls were actually pretty excited for the performance (because it means that they don't have to go to drama club anymore). There was just a little bit of arm twisting by Dawn to even get them to try out for a part. They worked really hard and had a fun time though. They have been going to practice every Thursday since October - so I think Dawn will also look forward a little extra free time!

Becca was a Tender Shepard - part of the choir that sang to Wendy, John and Michael as they went to sleep in the Nursery. Becca said that she would be in drama club next year if they do High School Musical. She would be happy to be Gabriella.



Emma was a Mermaid. She was also part of a choir that sang, "Never Smile at a Crocodile!"




She really liked the make-up and said that she was going to sneak some of Mom's when she gets ready for school in the morning.

4 comments:

Deyce said...

Wish we could have been there to see the performance. They both look quite cute in their costumes!

djones said...

What beautiful actresses! I wish I could have been there. Love the outfits, the beautiful smiles and the twinkling eyes!
Love,
Grandpa Jones

Anonymous said...

What beautiful, beautiful girls. I love them both so much. I wish I could have been there.
Love, Mom

Jonna T. said...

They are so pretty!!! What beautiful girls!