Evan and his friend, Jayden wrote this on the whiteboard the other day and apparently took a picture of it with my camera. It reminded me of another really funny story that happened recently with these two. They were over at Jayden's house trying to figure out what the password was to get on the computer so they could play a game. They typed in some random things and then they noticed that it said, "The Password is incorrect." They got all excited because they figured out what the password was - it was "incorrect." So, they proceeded to write down I N C O R R E C T and ran to tell Jayden's mom - we figured out what the password is - it's "incorrect!" Ha Ha - that gave me a good laugh - kids are so funny and clever!
A Garden in January! Kind of fun. I've had poor luck so far with my vegetable gardening skills. Don't look to close - there are plenty of weeds that need to be picked. So far, we've eaten the lettuce several nights and it was good. Carrots aren't ripe yet and there are some peas that are ripe. I don't know if the work is worth it though?? Tomorrow I'm going to a class at a local blueberry farm about how to amend the soil here so we can grow blueberries and how to take care of them. I currently have 6 blueberry plants and 4 of them don't look so hot - and in the 2 years I've had them, we've probably gotten 30 blueberries total - definately worth all the hours I spend fertilizing and watering? Hmm... I decided I'd give it one more shot by attending this class and we'll see what happens.
Kate got her hair fixed all fancy when she was at my friend, Amy's house. I had to hurry and snap a picture because she barely lets me put a barrette in her hair and if I try to put a pony tail she complains that it hurts and we end up taking it out. Sure enough, after we got home and I laid her down to change her diaper, she started complaining that her hair hurt and wanted me to take it all out - so we did. It was cute while it lasted!

1 comments:
Loved all the stories and the pictures. Great "password" story! Ouch, that must hurt, Kate! Evan, great calendar.
Love,
Mom and Dad
Post a Comment