Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Evan is growing up

Evan lost tooth numer 3 and 4 a few weeks ago. He is growing up! (Evan is sitting here right next to me as I type. I accidentally typed a question mark after "He is growing up." Evan is cracking up about that. We do always joke about how for the past 4 years, Evan has looked the same - just a little, tiny bit taller. He is a sweetheart. One of my favorite things about Evan is on the mornings that I don't walk he and Emma to school, I stand at the door and watch them walk out of the cul-de-sac and around the corner. Every 2-3 steps, Evan turns around and waves at me. I LOVE it!!! He is also a big cuddle bug. He is small, solid, and heavy, and loves to jump up in my lap and just be hugged and loved. Now that I have teenagers who don't like to show any type of affection, I am enjoying my loves from Evan and hope he doesn't get too cool for that any time soon.


0 comments: