O.K. - I know I'm a little behind. Here's a little recap of our Christmas. Better late than never, right?
We decided to go for matching pajamas this year. We weren't too sure if the kids would think it was fun or not. Sometimes the girls (mostly older sister) don't want to wear things that match what the others are wearing. It turned out really fun - they all loved their new cozy pjs.
Christmas Eve was really fun.We usually have our big Christmas meal on Christmas Eve because sometimes we are traveling Christmas day or just want to make things simpler. This year we decided to make a turkey since I've only cooked a turkey once. We are always away for Thanksgiving. I'm thinking Thanksgiving needs to be at our house next year because the turkey turned out amazing. I soaked it in bring the night before, rubbed fresh herbs and butter around the outside and injected it with a mixture of herbs and butter - delish!!!
After opening our pajamas, we read and acted out the Christmas Story. Evan and Emma were Joseph and Mary. Becca was a donkey and a shepherd. Carter was Caeser Agustus, and Kate was an Angel.

0 comments:
Post a Comment