I received an e-mail last week from Becca's band instructor. It was a great compliment to her and a confidence booster. She really does work so hard at school and on both of her instruments. She wakes up early enough each morning to practice the baritone and the piano. She even starts her morning with studying her scriptures. I'm proud of her and her efforts. Here is what the e-mail said: Hello, I just wanted to email you and say that your daughter is awesome!!!!! What a great student she is! I am proud and privileged to have her in band! She learns so quickly!!!! Have a wonderful evening!
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Keep up the hard work Becca
Posted by Dawn at 10:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay for teachers who take time to share compliments!
Way to go, Becca. We are proud of you, also. Keep up the good work.
Love,
Grandma and Grandpa Jones
Post a Comment